The following are the presentations and templates to run a One-Day course on Evidence-Based Practice
After the workshop, participants should be able to:
- formulate an answerable question
- track down the best evidence
- do rapid critical appraisal of controlled trials
- apply the evidence to individuals’ care
- evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of your educational process.
Presentations should be cited as: name, title, Place the title of the overall website next and underline it, include the date of access. Also, place a link to the website at the end of the citation. Copy and paste the URL so that you ensure you have it down accurately.
Introduction (Carl Heneghan) [ PDF | PowerPoint ]
Randomised Controlled Trial (Carl Heneghan) [ PDF | PowerPoint ]
Finding the Best Evidence (Owen Coxall) [ PDF | PowerPoint ]
RCT Appraisal Worksheet [ PDF ]
Systematic Review Appraisal Worksheet [ PDF ]