Conference, 18 - 20 June 2018, Oxford
12:30 am, June 18, 2018 — 5:00 pm, June 20, 2018
Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
Evidence Live 2018: how dissemination of evidence can be radically improved; how evidence can be translated more efficiently into practice; how innovation with high quality evidence can drive substantial change.
The 2018 conference will draw on global leading speakers who actively disseminate and translate evidence to drive innovation. Focusing on the three main pillars of dissemination, translation and innovation to create unique initiatives that will enhance your ability to communicate, translate and exchange information to make a real difference in health care.
Dissemination Initiative: EvidenceLive will transform your ability to disseminate your evidence; maximise your research impact and join the debate on the evidence that matters to practice.
Translation Initiative: Evidence Live will analyse, debate and exchange opinions on how evidence should be translated into usable, accessible information.
Innovation Initiative: EvidenceLive will foster innovative approaches to the dissemination and translation of evidence that advance health for all.
Call for Abstracts OPEN
Oral and Poster deadline February 28th
Submissions are being accepted under the following themes:
- Educating patients, the public and healthcare providers in making informed choices.
- Improving the dissemination of evidence
- Making research evidence relevant, replicable and accessible
- Better, usable and more accessible clinical guidelines.
- Better use of real world data.
- Building Capability and Leadership
- Increase the systematic use of existing evidence
- Improve the use of information in the media
- Translation of evidence into better care
- Tools and concepts that are basic and central to the teaching and practising of evidence-based medicine
Accepted submissions will be published in the BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine journal. A copy of the licence to publish which requires a signature from the corresponding author can be down loaded when you make a submission.