This one day intro runs twice a year in June & November
This workshop is intended to serve as an introduction to evidence-based medicine. It is aimed at clinicians and other health care professionals working with humans and animals who wish to gain knowledge of critical appraisal and experience in the practice of evidence-based health care.
You should consider attending if you:
- have a belief in the process of small-group learning,
- wish to learn how to practice EBM
- are committed to patient-centred learning.
After the workshop, participants should be able to:
- formulate an answerable question
- track down the best evidence
- do rapid critical appraisal of controlled trials
- apply the evidence to individuals’ care
- evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of your educational process.