Workshop, 02 July 2019, Oxford, UK
9:00 am, July 2, 2019 — 4:15 pm, July 2, 2019
The Gibson Building, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6GG
The course will cover:
• An overview of common approaches to qualitative synthesis
• Key stages involved in qualitative synthesis
• Developing search strategies for locating qualitative literature
• Reporting guidelines for qualitative synthesis
• Quality and rigour in this type of review
The course will include a mixture of teaching and small group activities.
The course will be delivered by staff experienced in qualitative synthesis, who are based at the University of Oxford:
• Dr Stephanie Tierney
• Dr Veronika Williams
• Dr Anne-Marie Boylan
• Nia Roberts
To get the most out of this course you will have an understanding of qualitative research.